Selected Publications and Presentations
1. Paschke, Ned W., "Understanding Public Water Supply in the United States", University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Engineering Professional Development, 2016.
2. Paschke, Ned W., "Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment in the United States", presented at China Agricultural University, Beijing, China, October, 2014.
3. Paschke, Ned W., “Road Map to Energy Neutrality", pre-conference workshop presentation, WEFTEC international conference, New Orleans, LA, September, 2014.
4. Paschke, Ned W., "Performance Under Pressure: Practical Perspectives on Pumping and Energy", published in Water Environment and Technology, the national publication of the Water Environment Federation, July, 2012.
5. Paschke, Ned W., “Water and Wastewater Engineering and Management”, Fulbright-sponsored lecture series, National Technical University of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine, November, 2011.
6. Paschke, Ned W., “Pumping System Energy Analysis”, pre-conference workshop, technical paper, and poster session at WEFTEC international conference, Los Angeles, October, 2011.
7. Paschke, Ned W., “Essentials of Hydraulics for Civil Engineers and Designers”, professional workshop series presented at University of Wisconsin-Madison (2008 through 2017).
8. Paschke, Ned W., “Wastewater Pumping Systems and Lift Stations”, professional workshop series presented at University of Wisconsin-Madison (1995 through 2017).
9. Paschke, Ned W. and Michael E. Simon, "Managing Wastewater Conveyance in Wisconsin's Capital City", WEFTEC conference, Water Environment Federation, Chicago, October 2008. Feature article also published in WATER magazine, Central States Water Environment Association, January, 2008.
10. Paschke, Ned. W, "A Visit to the Yangtze River and the Three Gorges Dam", ASCE Journal of Leadership & Management in Engineering, January, 2003. Also presented to numerous civic groups.
11. Paschke, Ned W., An Overview of Wastewater Collection and Treatment in the United States – seminar presented at Tsingua University, Beijing, China, November, 2000.
12. Sanks, Robert L., “Pumping Station Design”, 2nd edition, Butterworths Publishers, 1998. Paschke served as contributor and consultant for Chapter 12, Pumps: Intake Design, Selection, and Installation.
13. Paschke, Ned W. and H.W. Coleman, “Forecasting the Effects on River Ice Due to the Proposed Susitna Hydroelectric Project”, Cold Regions Hydrology Symposium, Fairbanks, AK, 1986, pp. 567-563.
14. Paschke, Ned W. and Carl Schoch, "Simulation of River Ice Processes on Alaska's Susitna River", Waterpower '85 International Conference on Hydropower, Las Vegas, NV, Sept., 1985, pp. 2211-2220.
15. Paschke, Ned W., and J.A. Hoopes, "Buoyant Contaminant Plumes in Groundwater", Water Resources Research, American Geophysical Union, September, 1984, pp.1183-1192.